Sunday, March 1, 2009

February




Well got to be honest. I am feeling pretty demoralised about February and poker in general. I finished down as the graph shows. When you include rakeback I will finish up but like we are talking McDonalds hourly rate here. I wouldn't be too fussed by it if it was just an isolated month and I was dominating all before me previously but this isn't happening. I am for intents and purposes break-even since August online. That is just not even close to good enough. I have been saved by rakeback and the 7k from splitting the LEPO.

When I look back at what went wrong or what is wrong it's hard to put a finger on the exact reason. None of my stats are terrible. I suppose I can say I ran badly for the first few months but this is what demoralises me more about February. I didn't run bad, in fact I win my fair share of flips. The worst part is I am not sure what's wrong. If I am blunt it may well be that I am just a marginal to break even player and hence I experience volatile swings. This is what the stats tell me and no point lying to myself.

So what next? Well I am going to continue on for a few months anyway, I still have rough goals that I like to achieve but if something drastic doesn't happen then there will have to be a big change. Doing this, was always supposed to a stepping stone to something bigger and at the moment it's just leading to nowhere.

Yay poker!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You across as very arrogant for someone thats a breakeven player.

Samuel said...

HU for rollz?