Monday, March 16, 2009

Keep rollin




This month has been an massive improvement results wise. I am on track for a 10k month which would be super sweet especially after been near break even last month. I had a mega 10 buy in day on Thursday as the graph above demonstrates.
I am running very well though. I've won my fair share of flips, I'd say around 75% so not getting too worked up about it. I am still leaking money in certain spots and need to do a lot of work on my game.

I was reading HJ's blog and he was saying he tends to play 100nl a lot as it he finds it easy to grind it out during the day. This is something I may try to do as it means I can too get more hands in during the days when tables tend to be tougher and it also let me experiment with stuff and see how it works out without losing too much when I do spewy stuff. If I work on that I hope to get over 30k hands in this month and break the 10k barrier

8 comments:

RedJoker said...

Nice.

Why not just move some of your roll over to other sites so you can table select better during the day?

Moving down that much when you're rolled for higher, and can beat higher, seems like a waste of time to me. I find it hard to believe you couldn't find enough good tables across 200nl and 400nl over 2-3 sites.

Samuel said...

Yeah you have a point
As much as I hate to say it. I am really used to ipoker. I have it setup perfectly re monitor size, HM, rb etc and I am kinda reluctant to go elsewhere.

I know I should but I'm a bit stubborn. As I said I kinda want to experiment a bit with stuff as well and moving down helps it. I may just do it until end of the month and then re-evaluate.

RedJoker said...

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm so used to Party at the moment it makes it hard to change.

Do they have auto-reload on ipoker yet? Having to reload was pretty annoying when you're used to it being done automatically. And I've got a very good rakeback deal on ipoker so I should really put some money over there regardless, particularly since the rake is so crushing at 100nl.

I already have eyepoker so a few nights datamining and I'd be completely set as well.

Samuel said...

No they don't although I think there maybe software out there which does it. I couldn't get it working though.
I don't even realise I do it any more it's so habitual for me.

That's another handy part of it, all the data-mining. I know who I am up against. I actually stuck money on Everest but not knowing who was good or not was annoying and seemed like effort so never played on it.

RedJoker said...

You can get EverestEye for $35 I think. And if you asked to buy a few at the same time, maybe SpadeEye and Telescope as well, I'd say there's a good chance he'd give you a discount on them.

Ridiculously cheap for the value of not needing to move down during the day.

Samuel said...

yeah but I don't think it datamines as it banned. All it does is just cycle through the tables but if you have to actually play some hands to get stats

RedJoker said...

Oh yeah, you're right, that sucks.

The Consigliere said...

Sweet graph that!

Big turnaround compared to the previous month. Good stuff.