Thursday, November 6, 2008

October




Bit late with this but I have been a bit behind for the while.
I describe October as an reasonable month poker wise. In terms of win rate, it was actually pretty poor but at least I had a win rate. After September where I was down pretty huge I decided to move down to 200nl for a few weeks and try to regain my game and my confidence. I felt like I did that and I improved as the month went on. I was reading up a lot, watching videos and such like and really felt much more confident in myself and I think it's starting to show. I was also pleased with the amount of hands I got in, 23k hands in 3 weeks. By far the best aspect of October was for the first time I felt like I could consistently put the hands in day after day and not get tired or bored and actually quite enjoy it. It's definitely something I can build on and I am hoping it leads to really strong run for the rest of the year.

So far November has been really good. I am up more after 6k hands then I was for October. I have also started playing some hands at 400nl, I feel I am ready to move up, I never really felt outclassed at the level, it was just a mix of getting it in bad in stupid situations and being in a lot of coolers. I feel good about playing it again and by the end of the year I want it as my main level. Also I am currently at 93,500 points so very close to the end of the IO bonus. I maybe done Friday and will be definitely have it complete by Saturday before Graduation on Monday, just like I hoped.

Let the good times keep rolling!

No comments: