Sunday, February 24, 2008

Motoring along

Things are still going well. My unibet account has nearly hit a nice landmark and as of tonight I have reached 11,320 VIP points which means I need 5000 more to complete the bonus.
I should get 1000 points tomorrow which will release the third part of the bonus and then I shall do final stretch during this week. If things keep going the way they have be then if you use the $ as base currency I will have a 5 figure month which is pretty sweet.
My graph for this week looks pretty sweet I must say. It's posted at the end of this entry.
I set up on Carlos poker, I got a pretty nice offer and once I complete the bonus on Unibet this week I shall be moving there and starting another session of bonus whoring. God getting free money is great :)

Tonight I read a post on security on how to keep your machine safe, it was quite the eye opener I must say. There is so much more I need to do and shall be doing now to keep my machine secure, considering the money that is being played everyday it's something I haven't taken seriosuly enough and it is rather obviously very important to get that right, the thought of being hacked and have moniez stolen is disturbing to say least.

In non poker news, Eduardo suffered a quite terrible broken leg today for Arsenal, I haven't watched it and are actually avoiding it but everyone say it is seriously gruesome and foot seemed to be almost hanging on which doesn't sound pleasant. Arsenal also threw away a lead in last minute, really handing the momentum to United this week even though they are still 3 points behind.
Also Dustin qualified for the eurovision which is sweet. Lods of people were complaining about it no boards which I found rather humourous but I think it's great, contest is a shambles in anyway with the Baltic bloc just giving to each other each year so might as well openly take the piss out of it.

Anyway here is the graph. Isn't it nice :)

3 comments:

Zuutroy said...

Nice to you see doing well. Keep it up. 5 figure months FTW!

Samuel said...

Cheers Zuutroy. I will be trying my best to keep it up. Good luck with 50nl. Jus think I was playing that 5 months ago

Anonymous said...

"Jus think I was playing that 5 months ago"


how patronizing.