Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I am a sheep

I always mean to start 1 of these usually around this time of morning when I can't sleep and have nothing better to do and find myself reading random blogs just because I see them linked.
Well tonight I decided to do it. Going by previous attempts at blogs, journals etc. I will go on a posting spree for a while, wait a year and do same again and I imagine this will be no different.

So quick overview I am currently playing 200nl at this very moment on Prima but in general on Ipoker. I am rolled for 400nl but that never stopped me moving up before. Away from poker, well that doesn't cover much. I occasionally deal at the big festivals although I am cutting back from that as I simply earn more money playing online but I still like to do big ones. I am repeating final year in college, yeah repeating. I sort of messed up final year cause I didn't really care and well I still don't but I have come so far. I only have 2 subjects to do so that means I really don''t spend much time on them. Exams are in May, worry about that then. As for after that well I will worry about that then....

As I said currently playing on prima, on french site called Unibet for a 2k bonus. It's good bonus especially as it's in euros but jesus software is bad and even worse Pokertracker and HM are being crap and not importing all the hands properly and hud is not working so it's challenging to say least. The bonus ends on March 1st and I think I will get it although does require some grinding. it's full of french players so that part is most acceptable

Once I get done and likely move back to ipoker I am actually going to try playing some 400nl, get used to it and combine it with 200nl and see how it goes. I can afford to lose a few buyins in anyway so no reason not to give it a shot within reason of course :)

Anyway today I won 8 buyins which is super sweet, played really well. Hand reading skills are getting much better now. I keep this up and it could be a very good month.

2 comments:

ditpoker said...

good man robert! side bet, €10 says you're playing 5/10 by this time next year and comfortably beating it??

Samuel said...

I will take that bet, win win either way :)