Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The mehness of March

March has been continuing in much the same vein as first paragraph of my last post. I barely played at all this month. My sleep issues continued and my usual ways of remedying them have no worked like before. Twice I stayed up for about 26-30 hours trying to reset the body clock but both times I just end up sleeping for about 5 hours and waking up at 3am. This caused me many problems including the fact I wasn't awake or feeling fresh when ipoker was busy. The few times I have played have well been bad. I am down a good bit this month, I imagine the above contributing a good bit to it. So my move to 400nl has been postponed for a while until I start feeling it again at 200nl and start winning again!

From tomorrow on I am going to be taking a break of sorts from online play for the Easter week as I shall be dealing at the Irish Open in the Citywest. Last year in the lead up to the Irish Open I was really excited by it, this year is different. I don't feel 1 ounce of excitement about it at all. I'm really not sure why either. It might be due to my general lethargicness that I have feeling at the moment and also because it's in Citywest. I really dislike that place for oh so many reasons but on plus side I am staying there so annoying taxi journeys home. I am just looking to get through it, hopefully it goes by quickly and also hopefully being forced to be awake at certain time will ensure my body clock is forced into a more normal sleep pattern so when it's over I can look forward to April and put in some proper time and run more like I did in February!

No comments: