Thursday, February 5, 2009

At last a routine!

It's been a good start to the month. Results wise, nothing much to speak of but I am up overall. I think I have been playing decently, pretty solid although there are 2 or 3 buyins which are questionable on my part. By far the best news of February is my acquisition of a proper daily routine and sleep pattern . It has meant I feel better and I have played far more hands then I did in January. I am currently on for 30k+ hands although it's still early days. I have found myself 8-9 tabling for an hour and feeling comfortable. I am playing 3 sessions a day and feeling comfortable and most important I want to play. I really haven't had a proper routine of any sorts since I did my exams last May and I have never really had a good routine which facilitates maximising the number of hands I grind out. It's amazing the difference it makes. I am just hoping to keep this up and if so February could be a very good month.

1 comment:

Jackyback said...

Good to see...... having the routine makes all the difference.