Monday, May 18, 2009

Apathy, complete and utter apathy

First off, April was an reasonable month. I ended up around 3k I think before rb. I ran really hot halfway through but was down 2k in final few days. This was the start of a bigger down swing which I am still on. This probably to some degree has led to a bigger problem. That being for the last week or so I just have no interest in playing. I doubt I played more then 1,000 hands. My broadband connection is really not helping me as it keeps cutting out and if I am playing then poker-room closes and I lose all the tables I was on which is incredibly frustrating. I am not really sure how to go about combating it. All I am doing now is procrastinating and visiting all those time wastings sites that I loved in college. I had improved my disclipline in that regard a lot this year but I have totally let myself go and I don't much care either.
Mentally I am not in a good place. This would probably be a good time to go away for a while and clear my head. Maybe I will just randomly book something *shrug*

Lost and Prison Break finished this week. The latter forever and thank god for that. It had gone downhill and I was just watching it out of habit more then anything. It finished of reasonably albeit 2 years too late. Lost on the other hand ended its penultimate fifth season. On first viewing, I got really blinded and annoyed by the final scene, why did they have to end right there!? On reading up on it and watching it again I realised how much happened. It was an fantastic end, the main highlights being the opening scene and the last well 20 minutes. No idea where they go for season 6. I can't wait for it but man I am going to be sad when this time next year it's all said and done.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi
My name is Jessica and I am looking for advertising opportunities on qualitative blogs like yours. Please write me back to jessy.maxwell@googlemail.com if you are interested and I’ll give you the details.

Anonymous said...

you finished playing?

Mary J. Smith said...

Sun and Moon slot review is published specially for UK players . 777spinslot is the best gaming website for gamers from the UK.