Saturday, June 7, 2008

That difficult 2nd week



Yeah it's not been a great week. They always say the 2nd one is much harder then first whether it be sporting victories, albums and for me I found it to be true for weeks at this site. As for what has been happening. Well I am running bad. Now I am not going to go on about it as I think people over-rate when they run bad. It happens and is part of poker and with the amount of suck outs I had last week I can in no way complain about it but it is a reason without a doubt.

In general I am still pretty happy with my play for the most of the week. I wasn't tilting, I was feeling calm and think I was doing a lot right. Thursday was a different story. I dropped just over 6 buyins(hands 5193-6700 roughly on graph) and I would say about 4 of them came from me making really bad call downs. For me playing bad is so much more tilt inducing then running bad and I am really disappointed with myself about some of the calls. I am definitely too much of a station at times and it's something I need to work on.

On plus side I had good day today, won over 5 buyins and nearly breakeven over the 2 days.
Overall I am now basically breakeven for the 2 weeks on Devilfish although I will be in profit when you add in rakeback and bonuses that I will eventually get. I am still completely confident I am a winner in those games and are a comfortable one at that. Just need to stop calling down as much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought DevilFish shared the Ultimate Bet software? Has he now moved his site to B2B?

Nice comeback on the graph! Like you said, once RB is factored in you'll be back in the black

GL!

Samuel said...

No devilfish moved from UB and this is his own skin on B2B and also boss.